2.5

Do not buy from Southern Tots.Both of my experiences have been horrible.

Items are delivered late and without the monogram - one a pre-sale item that took over 3 months and another in-stock item that I still haven't received (over 7 weeks ago). Their customer service does not respond (except for an automated email).

I have looked everywhere for their phone number and it isn't listed.I just want my money back for the items that I STILL do not have in hand!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Southern Tots. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $55 and wants Southern Tots to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Tots southern tots online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern Tots?

Comments

The Childrens Place - Password Confusion The Childrens Place "I needed to reset my password for my account, and when I put in the new password, it said that the "user password was incorrect". The WHAT???? I tried several..." Read more World Tech Toys - Big Boy Work Bench Junk! World Tech Toys "The Big Boy Work Bench arrived with broken parts. Upon contacting the customer service phone number the call was forwarded to an answering service where they take a message and..." Read more The Childrens Place - Shipping Service Review The Childrens Place "Menu Review Detail RUINED CHRISTMAS Children's Place 1/5 original star-rating waiting - MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the ConsumerAffairs moderation team. We count on members like..." Read more Budsies - Poor quality, MADE IN CHINA! Budsies "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more