I preordered items that I never saw . The monogrammed jacket I ordered like in September and emailed them with a Michah responding.

Ack saying I would see it soon bc of the Monogramming taking longer. Well.. never saw it . I had also got a refund (which was nice for a dress but yet the leggings never came and weren't refunded.

I would love to have my money back . I will no longer be preordering anything bc of them.

The owner lives in a huge house while robbing everyone. Not sure what happened to her or the company but the right thing to do is to send everyone there money back.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Southern Tots. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southern Tots to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Tots and southern tots shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments