1.1
Layout of Store

Same boat, ordered back in August and now nothing.$200 for my nieces Christmas presents gone.

I had placed two separate orders.I did find a number in my PayPal order

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Southern Tots and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southern Tots to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Tots and southern tots shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern Tots?

Comments

Alexandria, Virginia, United States #1242099

How frustrating!Their website is down and no one is answering their phone (706-210-9555).

I pre-ordered matching Christmas jammies for my kids on 8/16/16 via their Facebook ad. They debited my checking via PayPal that same day.

Here it is November and apparently they're out of business!These people are criminals!