On November 1st I placed an order with Southern tots for some Christmas gifts for my girls.Since I placed the order (that should have only taken 7-10 days to get here) I have not been able to get ANY response from the store.

I have tried emails, calls, and facebook which were all ignored. Now when you try to find their page, it no longer pulls up.

This company STOLE $91 from my family and it will be well after Christmas before I get my kids Christmas money back.I am sharing this to warn everyone I know, PLEASE do not make the same huge mistake I did.

Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Southern Tots?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1245954

Did you find out how to get your money back?

Houston, Texas, United States #1245279

I read as of Nov. 3 the company has closed.