I purchased Christmas pajamas a jacket for my children on October 13. Sent a facebook message in November and they told me It would be shipped early December.

I was wanting them by Christmas Eve. Spent $87.00 found out the business went under never received a refund, an email about not being able to fulfill by order. Now 12 days before Christmas had to find new pajamas and out $87.00.

Even if they did go bankrupt they needed contact the customers and inform them what is going because many people were counting on stuff for Christmas. Very upset and not even sure what the next step is to try and get my money back.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Southern Tots. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $87 and wants Southern Tots to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Tots and southern tots shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments