3.2

This saddens me wholely.I LOVE SouthernTots AND their quality merchandise.

I was so excited to receive my order with monogrammed gifts fir my little girl. ($87 order) I understand it was pre-order merchandise, but I am so sad that a company with normally excellent customer svc has done its loyal customers so *** dirty. SMH!! SHAME ON YOU ST!!

Above all.. thankfully i was able to get a full refund from my credut card company. This is considered FRAUD!! Things happen, but when you are aware of your company falling apart you do not keep taking orders!!

Cooy the following link into your browser.The video explains ALOT!

youbetz_ya_ass_impissed81 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Southern Tots. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southern Tots to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Tots and southern tots customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

youbetz_ya_ass_impissed81

Well, they have officially declared bankruptcy.She knee about this and kept taking orders.

I'm so upset. If you have any other reputable monogram company references please lmk haha you can copy the links I have posted here and another comment that tells the whole story. This company is a multi million dollar company im not so sure what caused them to become upsidedown, but it's sad.

And i'm out $87 UGH Hope that helps if you need the links again lmk I'll gladly post them right here for you.Stay blessed.

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1253062

What is going on? I've been trying to get in touch with them about an order too :(

youbetz_ya_ass_impissed81