Southern Tots - Simple Review #1481595733

I ordered 2 outfits from Southern Tots. One was a Christmas outfit and the other was a everyday outfit.

The money has come out of my checking account. I haven't received anything from them. This happened before, but they made it right. I should not have placed another order with them.

I was giving them another chance. I shouldn't have.

Product or Service Mentioned: Southern Tots Clothing.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Southern Tots - Never Received Items that were paid for!!!!!!

Now the company is closed. This is stealing!!!!!

I would like a refund!!!! I ordered 4 vests, 4 Ragland shirts and 4 robes all monogramed. I placed the order in August with knowing that they would be shipped in October. I have been waiting patiently, emailing, calling...

no response. I have learned that they have since closed their store. This isn't ok. I have spent a lot of money and except that you would refund the money.

This is stealing and you should be charged with fraud!!!!

This is a terrible practice where moms were in charge... and they obviously couldn't fulfill their orders.

Product or Service Mentioned: Southern Tots Clothing.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Clearwater, Florida, United States #1241555

I ordered items as well. Where does it say the company is closed? I will then dispute the charge on my credit card.

Reed, Kentucky, United States #1241536

Belleville, Illinois, United States #1241309

How can we get our refund?! I have the exact same problem and am furious!!!

Annapolis, Maryland, United States #1241288

Wow, so the company is just closed??!! I have been waiting for items I pre ordered as well and have been trying to reach them and now I see why!!

Is there anything we can do to get moNey back??! I'm

Not very happy

Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States #1241260

I did too!

View more comments

Southern Tots - Review in Kids' Stores category from Humble, Texas

4.4

I recently ordered 5 outfits from Southern Tots (3 of which had monogramming) and I received all but two of them. I looked on their web site to find a number to call and inquire about the other part of my order but only found an e mail.

So I googled their phone number and voilà there it was. I called them and they answered on the second ring. They asked for my order number and once I told them they explained that the other two outfits were still in monogramming and would be ready to ship soon. They were very nice and helpful and even apologetic.

The website states that it can take up to three weeks to ship an item that has monogramming so they are right on track. I was just confused because of the 3 outfits I had already received, one of those were monogrammed. Any way I just wanted to say ignore all of the negative comments about this company. This was not my first order with them, just the first time I needed to contact them.

They are a great company and the quality and prices of their clothes are amazing! I love them and would recommend them to everyone buying for kids!

BTW here is their phone number for those who can't find it. (706) 210-9555

Product or Service Mentioned: Southern Tots Clothing.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.