I pre-ordered 2 Minky Zippered Jackets in August and they were expected to arrive in November.As of now, I have not received either of the jackets, a refund or any type of communication from them regarding my order or the expected date of arrival!

The only thing i did get was the confirmation that my order was placed and processed. This is so upsetting! How do i get my money back?

What is the process to get a refund when there is no contact number or actual email address to use?If the company has gone out of business (as it appears) what is the option to get a refund?

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of minky zippered jackets from Southern Tots. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants Southern Tots to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Tots for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments