I have ordered from them many times.Im soooo upset as I ordered all 9 of my grands pj's from them.

Now I'm out $$$ and no special pj's . Now I have to write a 100 words or it wont let me post. That really grips me. I read the BBB report and am furious about this.

They should have at least emailed their customers.

So mad.SO mad, so mad, so mad, so mad so mad so mad so mad so mad so mad so mad so mad so mad, so mad, so mad, so mad, so mad, so mad.SO mad, so mad, so mad, so mad so mad so mad so mad so mad so mad so mad so mad so mad, so mad, so mad, so mad, so mad, so mad.

This person wrote the review because of "shut down" of pjs from Southern Tots. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Southern Tots to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was shut down. Author liked the most color. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Tots for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Usepaypal
Spring Hill, Tennessee, United States #1251976

If you used pay pal they will refund your money & go after them for the money .