Attalla, Alabama

I was expecting $400 worth of merchandise to be delivered in October. I saw that the website was down for maintenance and did not think much of it, until the next day.

I was looking for their contact information when I saw this website. Thank you to the person who made this public knowledge!! I have since contacted PayPal and initiated a dispute. If there is any money in Southern Tots PayPal account, they will not be able to retrieve my funds without proof of delivery of my order!!

If you used PayPal, CALL PAYPAL !!

They will handle dealing with Southern Tots! If Southern Tots does not respond or provide proof of delivery, my money will be refunded!!

This reviewer shared experience about "payment taken, items not received" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $400. themaillady36 is overall dissatisfied with Southern Tots. The most disappointing about delivery service at Southern Tots was money being taken and but my items were not shipped Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Southern Tots.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Southern Tots to other companies on our site.

Comments

Clarksville, Tennessee, United States #1239567

This crazy auto correct on my phone!! It was suppose to say, I ordered over 200.00 in merchandise and never received it!!

Clarksville, Tennessee, United States #1239566

I just had to contact PayPal myself for this very reason!! I ordered over 200.00 I'm merchandise and it was suppose to be delivered in October and I never recorded it!!

I sent a email to southern tots and they responded back to me that they had shut down and that if I hadn't received my items to contact my bank!!

I can't believe they just up and closed the doors?!?! I've been placing orders with them for 3 yrs without any problem till now!!