not even a reply to email sent. Christmas present for granddaughter. Not sure where this business is or what the phone number is, but we flooded here in Louisiana, but my order was placed and went through and payment debited AFTER the flood. Why wouldn't a company at least reply with an explanation of what happened?

Did the "Pre-Order thing in October for delivery by Christmas... item not received... not even a reply to email sent. Christmas present for granddaughter.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Southern Tots. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Southern Tots to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no communication did not receive item from an october, never recieved my order, never received paid for items and money being taken. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Tots and southern tots shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Bel Air, Maryland, United States #1257489

I knew about this company when I lived in Georgia, and over a year later I search for them wanting to order some cute outfits for my kids... come to find out, they filed for bankruptcy in November according to the BBB. No good!