Southern Tots - Customer Care Review

Ordered 2 outfits as Christmas gifts , can not get a response from my Emails . Not sure how to get my money back .

Product or Service Mentioned: Southern Tots Customer Care.

New York, New York, United States #1257718

Their website is closed down I would suggest you call your credit card company to see about a refund of your money. Looks like they have gone out of business ! Hope you get a resolution because there are many unhappy customers right now who are in the same predicament as you.

Southern Tots - Simple Review #1482157657

Never received my Christmas pajamas, now website shutdown!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Southern Tots - Simple Review #1482119895

I have never received. Christmas pajamas I ordered for my grandchildren .

Now I find out they closed and they have my money. Fran Cuthrell

Southern Tots - Same as others are posting :(

not even a reply to email sent. Christmas present for granddaughter. Not sure where this business is or what the phone number is, but we flooded here in Louisiana, but my order was placed and went through and payment debited AFTER the flood. Why wouldn't a company at least reply with an explanation of what happened?

Did the "Pre-Order thing in October for delivery by Christmas... item not received... not even a reply to email sent. Christmas present for granddaughter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Southern Tots Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: No communication did not receive item from an october, Never recieved my order, Never received paid for items, Money being taken.

Bel Air, Maryland, United States #1257489

I knew about this company when I lived in Georgia, and over a year later I search for them wanting to order some cute outfits for my kids... come to find out, they filed for bankruptcy in November according to the BBB. No good!

Southern Tots - No Children's Christmas items for children

I paid and was supposed to be shipped December 7 two items with monogram. Tried to call and found out they had declared bankruptcy.

Called in early November and said they were shipping the product December 7. Feel like they were deceitful and did not return money. Did the early ordering and paid. Is this a scam that they have done for years?

How long has this company been in business? Is there any way to get my money back?

Companies should not be allowed to do this at Christmas. Should I contact the credit card company or with bankruptcy there is no resolution for this?

Product or Service Mentioned: Southern Tots Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Lakeland, Georgia, United States #1258632

Well I can't speak for how long this has been happening to other people but I know it happened to me and a bunch of other people last Christmas (2015). I filed a complaint witH the BBB and FINALLY got a refund after I threatened to dispute the charges with my bank.

Ridiculous. Fraud.

Lewisburg, Tennessee, United States #1256799

already got our refund from the credit card company...screw waiting on this crappy company..they've had my money long enough!!!

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1256702

If you were wise and paid with a credit card then dispute the charge as item not received. If you paid with a debit card then you can still dispute it, tho you may be out of luck.

If paid with a check or cash then you are, indeed out of luck.

This is why it is always wise to pay with a credit card online. Businesses file for bankruptcy all the time so this can happen.

Woodway, Texas, United States #1256695

I don't know anything about getting your money back. But they were a legit company till this bankruptcy filing i believe in October. Sorry!

View more comments

Southern Tots - Two orders totaling over $150!

Never received the items. I ordered them in SEPTEMBER!!!

Thankfully, one of my orders was paid through Amazon Payment, and they've just refunded my money. Let Amazon go after Southern Tots!!! This is ridiculous!!! The items were supposed to be shipped to my sister for my Neices' birthday and for Christmas pictures.

I have ordered items from them in the past, but this takes the cake! They have always been slow, but now they are closed.

The thing that bothers me a lot is that they never contacted me to say they were closing and not planning on EVER fulfilling my order. They sure flooded my email box with marketing, too bad they can't produce the product!

Product or Service Mentioned: Southern Tots Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Southern Tots - Simple Review #1481841559

Layout of Store

I ordered a dress preorder for Christmas 4 months ago. It is now 10 days before Christmas and I still don't have it and the company is not responding to emails.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Southern Tots did not refund or send order.

I purchased Christmas pajamas a jacket for my children on October 13. Sent a facebook message in November and they told me It would be shipped early December.

I was wanting them by Christmas Eve. Spent $87.00 found out the business went under never received a refund, an email about not being able to fulfill by order. Now 12 days before Christmas had to find new pajamas and out $87.00.

Even if they did go bankrupt they needed contact the customers and inform them what is going because many people were counting on stuff for Christmas. Very upset and not even sure what the next step is to try and get my money back.

Southern Tots - Missing top

2.1
Layout of Store

I received everything I ordered except a pink and gray uneven hem line top that cost $19.99. I have tried to send e-mails, but no response.

I have mostly been satisfied with items I received, except a pair of denim shorts with ruffles, the quality was very poor and my Grand Daughter hasn't worn them.

I have tried to get on their web site, but it says closed at this time, hopefully they will continue in the New Year making clothing. My Grand Daughter received complements on the things we have received, but I fine it poor business to miss items and then shut down without a way to make contact.

Product or Service Mentioned: Southern Tots Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Southern Tots - Simple Review #1481730690

Layout of Store

Unbelievable!!!! I have over $40 in merchandise that I paid for and never received.

I sent an email and got an "auto reply" that the company is out of business and I will be contacted shortly regarding outstanding orders. SMH.

Pissed. Doubt I'll ever see the money ....