Southern Tots - Shipping Service Review

Layout of Store

Thank you for placing your order with Southern Tots ! ORDER # 299429 This email is to confirm your recent order.

Date 08/28/2016 The company has closed down. There are no further details we can provide at this time. If you are a customer or a vendor of the company, you will be contacted soon. We are very sorry for the inconvenience This was an auto response from the company.

I paid for my order but never received any items. They still have not contacted me or issued a refund!!

Southern Tots - Owner

Ashley Nutt Jernigan is the owner and I believe this is her address 760 Bishops Cir Evans Georgia. I am out about $100 and will probably not receive my merchandise or a refund.

I had two orders one from August and one from October that I paid through paypal. Where did the money do if we didn't get the clothes? Her fines from the state? While she was building her $700,000 home and not fulfilling orders there is probably nothing we can do.

What's to stop her from opening another company under a different name and taking more of our money? I wish I lived closer to Georgia and I'd ask her personally for a refund.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Southern Tots - Simple Review #1484143042

I placed an order in september for a pink jacket for my daughter. Expected to deliver by christmas.

I never recieved this order and now im seeing it's not just me! Not everybody has $29.30 to spend on one jacket. And when I decided it woukd be a great gift for my daighter I expected to get it. So now what?

Who can be contacted? Is there any hope of a refund?

Review about: None They Did Not Deliver The Items I Paid For.

Info to Report Southern Tots Ripoff

Layout of Store

I too had placed an order for 3 sets of pajamas from this bulls**t company and I called the BBB and they said if you have a complaint to file it with these people. I was screwed out of $119.30!

1. BBB Complaint: http://www.bbb.org/central-georgia/business-reviews/internet-shopping/southern-tots-in-evans-ga-32052/file-a-complaint 2. Georgia Office of Consumer Protection: http://www.consumer.ga.gov/consumer-services/filing-a-complaint 3. Also contact: Columbia County Sheriff's Office Investigator Mark Cappa mcappa@columbiacouny.so.org Email your complaint with the title: Southern Tots Complaint Sincerely, Marie Becham | Trade Practices Report a Scam at www.bbb.org/scamtracker/central-georgia/ Tel: 478-742-7999 Fax: 478-742-8191 mbecham@centralgeorgia.bbb.org www.bbb.org | Start With Trust Better Business Bureau of Central Georgia & the CSRA, Inc.

277 M.L.

King Jr. Blvd Suite 201 Macon, GA 31201

Review about: Southern Tots Online Order.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Shut down, I never received my paid for product, Are thieves, Never received order or refund.

Southern Tots - Simple Review #1483827523

They took my order money and gave me nothing

Review about: Southern Tots Online Order.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Southern Tots - Simple Review #1483383456

I never received an order that I placed in sept for two fleece jackets. There is no one to contact. I am letting my credit card company and better business bureau know.

Southern Tots - Simple Review #1483149818

Layout of Store

Placed an order in june for $129 now the website & the email is shut down! How do I get my money back?

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Southern Tots - Shipping Service Review

2.4
Layout of Store

Ordered two shirts and a pair of pants sept 2016. They deducted the money lickity split from my credit card account.

December 2016 finds me with none of these products and ST is now closed?

Really? How can someone mess up what seemed to be a very lucrative business this badly?

terriwo wrote the review because of order processing issue at Southern Tots. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southern Tots to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was took my money, never received order or refund, i never received my paid for product and fraud. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Tots and southern tots shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Southern Tots - Simple Review #1482964278

1.1
Layout of Store

Never recieved my daughters pink jacket i got her it was a Christmas Present!!!! PEOPLE!!!!!

WHY AM I UNABLE TO GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU ? WHY DID I NOT RECIEVE MY ITEM I PAID 25$ FOR!!!?????? This is ridiculous if i dont recieve it in the next week i will find someone to report this too...and not just me its so many ppl!!!

To me this is fraud in so many ways!! ....what a disgrace!!!!!

Review about: 305079.

Southern Tots - Simple Review #1482943261

Stole my money, never received my order of two jackets in sept. It's now dec 27th.