1.6K views

I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100.I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever.

Now the website has been shut down, the FB pages are closed, the instagram account is gone, and they have my money. I've spoken to several moms in my area and they have outstanding orders with them too. It seems like they have taken orders and closed their doors. I want my money or a refund immediately.

I will be taking action with my bank and will contact an attorney if necessary.

I've ordered from them before, and while my order took a while to be delivered, it finally came.This time, they have literally stolen from people.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unable to contact them - they do not respond to email and never received items i ordered. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Southern Tots needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southern Tots.

Had an Experience with Southern Tots?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1266725

Oh my God, I am in the same boat!!!Granted my order was only for $44, but that's $44 nonetheless!!

I would also like to know how I go about receiving a refund??? Would appreciate any help.

C.Moreno

Houston, Texas

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States #1254252

How do you file a dispute for money that needs to be refunded?

to Anonymous Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1258965

I made my payment through their amazon payments option and there is a quarantee from A to Z so I think i will get a full refund next week.

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1266726

Thank you to the person who commented about Paypal!! I will start a claim with them ASAP!

C. Moreno

Houston, Texas

to Anonymous Commercial Point, Ohio, United States #1258997

If you paid with Paypal you just open a claim, an it takes about a week to be refunded.I know several people who have gotten refunded due to this.

(I'm currently waiting on a response and solution via paypal myself). Otherwise, you can see what your bank will do.

They have shut their doors and will not be refunding.Unless you used a purchase protection outlet like paypal there is not much you can do :(

Has anyone been able to contact anyone about orders that were taken before this company was shut down?

to Anonymous Commercial Point, Ohio, United States #1258999

You cannot contact them, they filed bankruptcy and screwed over their customers.Link above.

If you paid through paypal, file a claim with them.Otherwise contact your bank.

West Chester Township, Ohio, United States #1253450

I never got my order either.It was supposed to be here at the end of October.

I got an email saying they were behind and would ship it in November.I have sent 4 emails since and have not heard back from them.

Mandeville, Louisiana, United States #1249329

have you had any resolution with this? i placed an order 10/31 for 97 dollars and now I don't know what to do

Macon, Georgia, United States #1247108

Did you ever get a refund?Same story here.

$40 order placed in October.

They seem to have known they were already closing then...And still taking money?!?!