Southern Tots - Placed order, they took my money, and closed their doors.
I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100.I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever.
Now the website has been shut down, the FB pages are closed, the instagram account is gone, and they have my money. I've spoken to several moms in my area and they have outstanding orders with them too. It seems like they have taken orders and closed their doors. I want my money or a refund immediately.
I will be taking action with my bank and will contact an attorney if necessary.
I've ordered from them before, and while my order took a while to be delivered, it finally came.This time, they have literally stolen from people.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unable to contact them - they do not respond to email
- Never received items i ordered
- Nonsense auto email responses
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My company, 9FilmFest purchased one 40ft container of used hard toys from USA Import-Export Trading Co. order date 18 July 2015, 24,000 lbs @ $0.58/lb total charges including shipping..."
- "Horrible experience with Jilly Bugs and their incredibly poor customer service. I ordered an outfit for my daughter that they advertised with fancy/swirly font and received something that was block..."
- "HORRIBLE! I ordered an outfit size 12 month for my daughter. After 3 months it finally came in. Its complete ***! It looks horrible. Holes in it. Very poor quality...."
- "First of all, there in not enough room on the online form to finish a complaint. This is not my first letter to Delta regarding poor quality of service. It seems..."
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "I too have been scammed out of thousands of dollars from this company. It is the scam of the Century. Here in Birmingham, Alabama.......they ask for your State I.d. so..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."