Southern Tots - Placed order, they took my money, and closed their doors.

53 of 68 Southern Tots reviews

I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100.I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever.

Now the website has been shut down, the FB pages are closed, the instagram account is gone, and they have my money. I've spoken to several moms in my area and they have outstanding orders with them too. It seems like they have taken orders and closed their doors. I want my money or a refund immediately.

I will be taking action with my bank and will contact an attorney if necessary.

I've ordered from them before, and while my order took a while to be delivered, it finally came.This time, they have literally stolen from people.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Unable to contact them - they do not respond to email
    • Never received items i ordered
    • Nonsense auto email responses

Monetary loss:
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #950722

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Southern Tots? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
53 of 68 Southern Tots reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 02 #1249329 Mandeville, Louisiana, United States

have you had any resolution with this? i placed an order 10/31 for 97 dollars and now I don't know what to do

Nov 28 #1247108 Macon, Georgia, United States

Did you ever get a refund? Same story here. $40 order placed in October. They seem to have known they were already closing then... And still taking money?!?!

Nov 15 #1241384 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I paid with PayPal and was able to dispute it and get my message met back.

Nov 13 #1240081

I preordered christmas outfits, fleeces and a few other things. All been paid for. I want my money back!

Nov 12 #1239806

I am also waiting on a $50 order...can't get ahold of anyone.

Nov 10 #1239101 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I pre-ordered 7 Christmas outfits. Got 5 of them and tried to check on status of the other 2 but everything seems to be shut down. I'm so upset. Guess I will try to get my credit card company to check on this issue.

Nov 10 #1238976 Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Nov 08 #1237972 Gainesville, Georgia, United States

Me too! I just wanted to check on my Pre-order that was supposed to ship in November and their website and Facebook is shut down. They took my $130 in August! I am going to file a dispute with my credit card company.

Nov 07 #1237906

Same thing happened to me! I am so glad you posted Ashley's personal email...I just emailed her regarding my order I placed at the beginning of October...I received an auto response email stating the company has closed down and they will be in contact with customers and vendors soon...bah.

Nov 23 #1245176

How can I get my money back? How did you?
Thanks!

Nov 10 #1238974 Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I also placed an order in August and sent an email to see why my order had not shipped. The email I received also said that the company has closed. I want a refund! SO FRUSTRATING!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.