2.1
Layout of Store

I received everything I ordered except a pink and gray uneven hem line top that cost $19.99. I have tried to send e-mails, but no response.

I have mostly been satisfied with items I received, except a pair of denim shorts with ruffles, the quality was very poor and my Grand Daughter hasn't worn them.

I have tried to get on their web site, but it says closed at this time, hopefully they will continue in the New Year making clothing. My Grand Daughter received complements on the things we have received, but I fine it poor business to miss items and then shut down without a way to make contact.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Southern Tots. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Southern Tots to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Tots and southern tots shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments