These people take your money and RUN!$70 out of our pocket and absolutely no products to show for it.

We were never notified that the company shut down, or issued a refund. I came to the site to find out what was taking so long with our order only to get an error message and also find out that their Facebook page was also shut down. This woman needs to learn to earn her own money and stop playing with everyone else's! REFUND YOUR CUSTOMERS.

I hope she rots in a jail cell for a very long time for doing this to so many people.Just disgusting.

This person wrote the review because of "shut down and took our money" at Southern Tots. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Southern Tots to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being taken advantage of, items never received, fraud and theft. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Tots and southern tots shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern Tots?

Comments