Southern Tots - Simple Review #1481304457

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 09, 2016.

Southern Tots - Customer Care Review

3.2

This saddens me wholely. I LOVE SouthernTots AND their quality merchandise.

I was so excited to receive my order with monogrammed gifts fir my little girl. ($87 order) I understand it was pre-order merchandise, but I am so sad that a company with normally excellent customer svc has done its loyal customers so *** dirty. SMH!! SHAME ON YOU ST!!

Above all.. thankfully i was able to get a full refund from my credut card company. This is considered FRAUD!! Things happen, but when you are aware of your company falling apart you do not keep taking orders!!

Cooy the following link into your browser. The video explains ALOT!

Product or Service Mentioned: Southern Tots Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 09, 2016.

Comments

youbetz_ya_ass_impissed81

Well, they have officially declared bankruptcy. She knee about this and kept taking orders.

I'm so upset. If you have any other reputable monogram company references please lmk haha you can copy the links I have posted here and another comment that tells the whole story. This company is a multi million dollar company im not so sure what caused them to become upsidedown, but it's sad.

And i'm out $87 UGH Hope that helps if you need the links again lmk I'll gladly post them right here for you. Stay blessed.

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1253062

What is going on? I've been trying to get in touch with them about an order too :(

youbetz_ya_ass_impissed81
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1252666

Southern Tots - Simple Review #1481291409

Not able to contact never received order

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 09, 2016.

Southern Tots Online Order Review

Layout of Store

I placed my order 9/12/16 and paid and never received my children's clothing! Has anyone received refunds

Bessemer, Alabama, United States #1253082

No and I am worried mine was $46 and it was her Christmas outfit. What is going on I'm super nervous I'm not gonna get my money back But to be honest I would rather have my outfit.

Do you know what's going on with the company? I've orders many things from them before and this kind of thing has never happened I've

Always gotten my stuff on time but now I can't find the website or their social media sites

Southern Tots - No matching PJs for my kids I guess

I ordered Christimas PJs back in August. I have not received the PJs I ordered .

I just opened a dispute/claim with Paypal. Up until this point I have had great experiences with Southern Tot and my previous purchases. I just don't understand what happened and I am also disappointed that the company did not have the courtesy to reach out to its customers. Poor customer service if the company was experiencing issues.

I realize they probably order from a supplier, but taking peoples' monies and not providing what was promises is just horrible. I am also sad that I am not getting my PJs that were supposed to be for my kids.

Product or Service Mentioned: Southern Tots Shipping Service.

Reason of review: order not fullfilled and no refund given.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 08, 2016.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1252365

Hi same thing happened here...I tried to email the company and was emailed back the company shut down so I also filed a complaint

Southern Tots - Liars, frauds, and thieves!

Layout of Store

I ordered 7 monogrammed float dresses, paid for them in October, and confirmed with Anna via email that they would be shipped by early December, delivered by Dec 15th at the latest. I tried to follow up to see what was going on for the past week, and their website says "down for maintenance." Tried emailing, no response.

Tried calling, phone number is disconnected. Facebook page is gone, owner's page is down (Ashley Nutt Jernigan). What a scam!!!! Those were my daughters' Christmas dresses, and now, I'm left scrambling last minute!!

Shame shame shame!

Refund our money or deliver the goods! (And now, this complaint requires that I type at least 100 words, but I've said all I have to say so I'll just say Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame over and over again until it lets me post!)

Product or Service Mentioned: Southern Tots Shipping Service.

Reason of review: company filed bankruptcy, didn't fulfill orders or give refunds.

I didn't like: I never received my paid for product, Never received paid for items, Never recieved my order.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1253344

They filed bankruptcy in November...

Southern Tots - Simple Review #1481216576

Pre-Ordered outfit September 28th. I was starting to wonder when and IF it was coming.

Unfortunately, from all the negativity I've seen on the first page of a google search said it all!!! Thankfully, I paid with PayPal and expect a full refund.

Be aware, this company will surely pop up with another name, pulling the same ***!!!! So disappointed!!!!!!

Southern Tots - Simple Review #1481203910

Layout of Store

I Never revived my order. I used pay pal & they refunded my money immediately.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 08, 2016.

Southern Tots - SO UPSET!!!

I have ordered from them many times. Im soooo upset as I ordered all 9 of my grands pj's from them.

Now I'm out $$$ and no special pj's . Now I have to write a 100 words or it wont let me post. That really grips me. I read the BBB report and am furious about this.

They should have at least emailed their customers.

So mad. {{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Pajamas.

Reason of review: Shut down.

I liked: Color.

I didn't like: Shut down.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 07, 2016.

Comments

Usepaypal
Spring Hill, Tennessee, United States #1251976

If you used pay pal they will refund your money & go after them for the money .

Southern Tots - Simple Review #1481130928

Southern tots took my money in August for an order of $109. They never shipped it and company is now out of business.

Can't get ahold of anyone. NOT HAPPY!!!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 07, 2016.